5 Ways to Discover Lake Chelan
Lake Chelan is a Washington original destination. Only here will you find four seasons of wine, sun, stunning natural beauty and adventures that you can tune to your own tastes. 50.5 miles of lake, surrounded by vineyards, mountains and small-town…Continue reading this story.
Lake Chelan is a Washington original destination. Only here will you find four seasons of wine, sun, stunning natural beauty and adventures that you can tune to your own tastes.
50.5 miles of lake, surrounded by vineyards, mountains and small-town charm, promise an array of activities as unique as the people who come here.
Here are the top five ways to truly discover the Lake Chelan Valley:
- Get out on the Lake: Paddle a kayak or canoe, take a boat ride, or float high above the pristine blue waters of Lake Chelan in a parasail. 50.5 miles long and the third deepest lake in the country, Lake Chelan truly is world-class.
- Soak up the Season: Swim in the summer, sip wine in fall, cross country ski in winter and cycle in spring. Lake Chelan is four seasons of fun.
- Peruse Main Street: Pick up your new favorite novel at the local bookstore, savor an iced latte from the coffee shop or choose a unique gift for your best pal at one of the many mom n pop shops located in downtown Chelan and Manson.
- Visit a Winery: Taste wines from one of Washington’s most exciting AVAs (American Viticulture Areas). Many wineries boast views of the lake and surrounding vineyards.
- Travel Up Lake: Stehekin, at the tip of Lake Chelan, is serenity defined, a hidden treasure that can only be discovered by boat or seaplane.
Plan your adventure at LakeChelan.com and discover a Washington original.See Less
Written by Angie Riley On 13th September 2017
Location: Paine Field in Everett, WA Everett located just 30 miles north of downtown Seattle is the birthplace of the Boeing ...