Get ready to win big on The Cascade Loop!
Just tell us what you love about the Cascade Loop and feel free to add a photo or two and you’ll be entered to win our Prize Package! To date, the prize package includes:
- Admission for two at Mukilteo’s Future of Flight Aviation Center Aerospace Gallery & Strato Deck
- Admission for four at Mukilteo’s Flying Heritage & Combat Armor Museum
- Overnight stay for two at the Icicle Village Resort plus dinner at JJ Hills
- Admission for two adults and two children to Wenatchee’s Ohme Gardens
- $50 gift certificate to South, $25 gift certificate to Café Columbia, and $50 in Pybus Bucks at Wenatchee’s Pybus Public Market
- Admission and gear rentals for two at the Riverfront Rock Gym
- Overnight stay for two at Manson’s Mountain View Lodge
- Two 3-day passes to Methow Valley Trails
- 3 overnight stays in a tipi at Pine Near RV Park & Campground
- 3 nights Mining Shackat at Pine Near RV Park & Campground
- 3 nights Bunkhouse at Pine Near RV Park & Campground
- Two overnight stays plus breakfast for two at Winthrop’s Sun Mountain Lodge
- One large pizza at Concrete’s Annie’s Pizza Station
- Overnight stay for two at Langley’s Country Cottage on Whidbey Island
More prized to be announced soon!
The contest will run Feb. 1 – 28, 2018. One entry per person is allowed, however more than one photo may be entered. Entries and photos will be shared on Facebook and Instagram. Entries will be reviewed and the final decision/voting will be done by key staff members of the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce and Whidbey & Camano Island Tourism. The winner of the contest will be announced on Facebook and Instagram. We will also notify the winner by email to the address provided with their contest entry. The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize either via Facebook or email. The prize package will be shipped via Certified Mail to the address provided with the contest entry unless the contest winner provides an alternate address within 24 hours of claiming their prize. Address information and images entered will be become the property of the Cascade Loop Association and will be shared with our co-sponsors, the Lake Chelan Chamber of Commerce and Whidbey & Camano Island Tourism.